The new interactive TSCMi website has gone live !
The new website provides a wide range of invaluable and impartial information for both TSCM service users and TSCM engineers as follows:
TSCM service users can:
- Access impartial best practice advice regarding the procurement of quality TSCM inspection services.
- Speak to a TSCMi leadership team member to ask technical questions about TSCM, and clarify facts relating to any misinformation they may have received from the wider TSCM market place.
- Find a range of TSCM providers to consider when looking for a TSCM company to deliver counter-eavesdropping services.
- Speak to a TSCMi leadership team member to get advice on expert witness services and action options when they think their organisation may have been attacked by eavesdropping.
- Find out the benefits of TSCMi Membership for service users and how to join.
TSCM engineers can:
- Access information to assist their Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
- Network with their TSCM peers.
- Discuss TSCM issues and eavesdropping attacks and detection with other TSCMi Members in the TSCMi Members Forum.
- Find information on TSCMi conferences, training days and events.
- Find out the benefits of TSCMi Membership for TSCM engineers and how to join.
Take a look at the new TSCMi website to see how it can best support you: www.tscmi.org